Wednesday 25 December 2013

CHRISTMAS at UNION BAY VANCOUVER ISLAND

MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE  from SHIELA and
FRANK

I have something to tell everyone who may be interested

When I  started walking SHIELA I had been taking morphine every six hours
I was also diagnosed  with COPD I was using a powder inhaler and a puffer daily
I was also diagnosed with prostate cancer

After I  walked for a month I no longer needed the pain meds or the inhalers

When I was camped between SECHELT and POWELL RIVER  I was lying in my tent cold and wet
my shoulders and hips were causing ME major pain

While I was praying a warm feeling spread through my body and the pain left my body and still has not returned

I THANK THE LORD for watching over me and my dog every day

I pray that THE LORD will  BLESS EVERY ONE for the help they have given SHIELA and ME

No comments:

Post a Comment