Friday 11 October 2013

time for Shiela info Shiela is a registered purebred German Shepherd from Stoney Plain Alta birthday 07-07-06 weight 95 lbs Shiela was given to me when she was 1 year old the only time we are apart is when I go where dogs are not allowed
Sheila has sore paws because we travelled too many km trying to get through the National Parks
The parks only allow camping at campgrounds some are too far apart for a dog too walk
When Shiela came up lame she did not whine or cry she just keeps walking
If we have too stop walking it will not be because Shiela quit or cannot continue Shiela will have to stop because I do not have what she needs to continue
Shiela and I travelled through the hottest part of Canada during the hottest time of the year
we also travelled over the summit of Rogers Pass and Kicking Horse pass during the rainy season
It would be a real challenge to cross the Prairies during the winter months

I  now need help if I am to keep Shiela walking 
Anyone wishing to help Shiela can make donations at

THE CIBC BANK CHILLIWACK

BRANCH no 00120

ACCOUNT no 8977135

THANK YOU KINDLY from FRANK and SHIELA



           I

No comments:

Post a Comment