Monday 30 September 2013

Willy is not a happy camper                                                                                                                                    
I Bought new saddle bags for my bike at the end of june  they are made by GIANT the same company that made my bike after 3 months the Velcro no longer hold the lids closed the rain now gets in and every thing in them gets wet I now have to keep them closed with bungy cords .   I also bought new shoes at MARKS WOORKS WAREHOUSE in salmon arm at  the end of JULY the shoes were supposed to be waterproof not only are they not waterproof after 300 km the shoes are falling apart I now have to hold the shoes together with duct tape I will likely be walking barefoot before I get to Calgary        

No comments:

Post a Comment